Snow + Rock have partnered with Right To Play to help disadvantaged children around the world; joining a list of world class athletes who also support the Charity. Right To Playâ€™s heritage is closely linked to the Winter Olympics, being born from a movement that started at the 1994 Lillehammer Winter Olympics and headed by their founder and CEO, Johann Olav Koss, a four time Winter Olympic gold medallist.
Â£5.00* from every pair sold is donated to Right To Play (Reg. Charity No. 1112404), a charity that uses sport and play to educate and empower disadvantaged children around the world.
Why not take a look at the Ski Socks Launch Evening at our Covent Garden Store
- 45% Merino Wool
- 45% Acrylic
- 7% Nylon
- 3% Lycra
* Â£5.00 will be donated to charity when purchased at full RRP
- Turned in welt for a relaxed comfortable fit.
- Extra padded shin for added protection
- Elastic grip for Fit and Support.
- Flat lined toe seam.
- Fully cushioned sole for comfort
- Lycra for shape retention and fit