Winter adventures and slopes - ready for some fun action? The Reima Girl's Terrie waterproof winter pants are the choice for active outdoor adventurers who love to spend days on the slopes. Made of very durable, windproof and breathable material the winter pants ensure comfort for all day, and the water and dirt repellent finishing makes these pants easy to care.
All the seams have been taped waterproof so that no water, snow or moist gets through - nothing to stop the kids from conquering one more slope! The removable and adjustable suspenders make sure that the pants stay up in place while the adjustable waist ensures a good, unique fit. The leg ends come with durable reinforcements and snow locks that keep cold surprises at bay. Tiny items can be stored in the cargo pocket on the other leg. Girlish straight cut and slightly more fitted compared to the unisex styles.
- All seams taped waterproof
- Durable reinforcements on leg ends
- Water- and windproof, breathable, dirt-repellent material
- Girlish cut
- Smooth polyester lining
- Snowlocks at leg ends
- Adjustable waist
- Zip fly
- Zip pockets
- Adjustable and detachable elastic suspenders
- Reima® Flex insulation
- Water pillar 15000mm
- Breathability: 7000g/m2/24 h
- Main material: 100% Polyester, polyurethane coating
- Reinforcement: 100% Polyamide, polyurethane coating
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Wadding: 100 g
You may also like....