Super-cute, showerproof summer mac.
This wet-weather hero is crafted from waterproof Hydrafort fabric with sealed seams and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish. Cut hip-length with a zip and stormflap fastening, roomy pockets and poppered cuffs. Fully lined for comfort. With a rubber Regatta badge on the left sleeve. Layer this stylish little jacket with everything from dresses and wellies to shorts and sandals.
- Waterproof Hydrafort polyester fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Part Stripe Jersey, Part Mesh with Taffeta Sleeve Lining
- Part chambray, part mesh lining with taffeta sleeve lining
- Grown on hood with elastication
- Fixed drawcord detail
- Adjustable cuffs with snap fastening
- 2 lower zipped pockets
- Shaped back hem
- Printed name label (up to age 8)
- Age 14+
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.