A hybrid of two extremely useful technologies, combining in a versatile jacket that's perfect for active use in cold conditions.
Polartec Alpha insulation offers levels of breathability not normally possible in synthetic fillings, while Power Stretch (also from Polartec) is a fleece fabric with a Lycra content, to allow a great range of motion. Add Power Stretch panels to a jacket insulated with Alpha and you get a light, packable, warm jacket that breathes exceptionally well and doesn't restrict movement. In other words: the perfect jacket for cold weather climbing.
- Main: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon 6.6, 49g/m²)
- Underarms and cuffs: Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology
- Insulation: Polartec Alpha (60g/m²)
- Mesh lining
- YKK front zip with chin guard
- 2 YKK Conceal YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- Thumb loops
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 325g
You may also like....