The Women's Neutrino Endurance 600 is designed primarily for alpine climbers, for use on bivi ledges, light-weight mountaineering trips or general winter conditions.
It features 600g of high quality 800FP European Goose Down and is made in a ‘mummy taper’ style, offering minimum weight and pack size, without compromising on warmth. A combination of light-weight and water-resistant Pertex fabrics provide excellent protection from both cold and damp weather, creating an extremely comfortable bag. Key features include a close-fitting neck baffle, anti-snag webbing tape and a trapezoidal baffle design to eliminate cold spots.
The Neutrino Endurance range of sleeping bags are temperature tested to the new European standard (EN13537:2012) and are hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
- Outer: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon 6, 30D, 58g/m²)
- Inner body: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon, 20D, 35g/m²)
- Inner hood, collar: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon, 30D, 58g/m²)
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Goose Down (600g, 800 fill power)
- Polygiene Stay Fresh odour control treatment
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- 3/4 length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti-snag zip tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Hand filled in Derbyshire, UK
- Shape: Mummy
- EN temperature rating:
- Comfort Limit: -3°C
- Lower comfort limit: -9.5°C
- Extreme comfort limit: -28°C
- Internal length: 170cm
- Shoulder width: 68cm
- Hip width: 54cm
- Foot width: 41cm
- Weight: 1,080g
You may also like....