The Women’s Nebula Jacket is a quick drying, featherless synthetic insulated jacket, using Cirrus insulation by 3M, designed as a technical all-rounder perfect for climbing and winter walking.
Cirrus is a new, breakthrough insulation which combines almost all the key benefits of natural down and synthetic fillings, whilst avoiding their limitations. Key technical features include a helmet compatible hood for climbing use, a Pertex Endurance outer fabric and YKK zips throughout. The Women’s Nebula Jacket is designed as an all-round cold weather piece, yet the technical feature set offers the flexibility of using the jacket as a winter climbing and belay jacket.
- Shell: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% nylon air-permeable
- Insulation: 212g of Cirrus powered by 3M
- Stitch through mini-baffle construction
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- YKK Vislon front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets, left side doubles as an integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated lyrca cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 500g
You may also like....