The Women's Morpheus 3 Sleeping Bag from Rab is a fully featured 3 season sleeping bag that utilises both natural down and synthetic insulation to ensure excellent performance so you can get a great night sleep.
It features an extra wide mummy shape with two side zips, one 3/4 length zip on the right hand side and one 1/4 zip on the left hand side, this allows versatility and ventilation options for excellent comfort.
The insulation of the bag combines both natural and synthetic: Pyrotec polyester microfibre insulation sits underneath the bag for durability and moisture resistance while 395g of 650 fill power duck down is spread through the upper of the sleeping bag as well as the hood and footbox for excellent heat retention and comfort. All the insulation is packed inside trapezoidal baffles to help reduce the chance of any cold spots occurring.
A cotton storage sack is supplied along with a stuff sack for use when out and about.
- Outer: 100% nylon ripstop, 30D
- Lining: 100% nylon, 30D
- Natural: 395g of 650 fill power R.D.S certified European duck down
- Synthetic base: Pyrotec (100% polyester microfibre)
- Comfort limit: -8.5°C
- Fluorocarbon free hydrophobic down developed with Nikwax
- Trapezoid boxwall construction upper
- Down filled upper, footbax & hood
- Synthetic base insulation for durability & moisture resistance
- 2-way zips on each side for versatility & venting options
- Extra wide mummy shape
- Concealed internal collar & hood drawcords
- Internal stash pocket
- Storage bag & stuff sack supplied
- Filled in Derbyshire, UK
- Pack size: 37 x Ø24cm
- Weight: 1,325g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.