Rab Microlight Down Jackets
The Women's Microlight Summit Jacket from Rab is a streamlined 750 fill goose down jacket made from innovative Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave fabric, eliminating the need for stitching to further enhance wind and weather resistance. It functions as a warm mid layer or stand-alone piece for cold conditions, perfect for your next summit adventure or just relaxing around the campfire afterwards.
Take a look at some other items from the Rab Microlight range.
- Pre baffled seamless build Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave fabric
- R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (750 fillpower, 135g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Stretch nylon cuff allowing sleeves to be rolled up
- Full helmet compatible hood with laminated brim & flexible polymer peak
- Internal stretch bound hood seams
- Internal stretch hood gaiter to seal out wind & improve fit around face
- 2 way YKK VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle & chin guard
- YKK VISLON harness compatible hand pockets
- Internal YKK reverse coil zipped pocket
- Tonal outer branding
- Long length
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 420g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works.
Throughout much of the 1970’s Rab could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.
In 1981 the native Scotsman moved to Sheffield to set up Rab. By first deciding how gear should be used, then designing for that use, Rab was able to produce specialist down sleeping bags and jackets with fresh dimension suitable for high performance mountaineering gear, offering products better than any other available at the time.
Jump ahead over 25 years and Rab are still at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world. Rab are still to this day designed and produced within the UK, using the highest quality, lightweight materials to create award winning products; and are ceaselessly committed to Rab’s exacting standards, ingenuity and pioneering spirit.
You may also like...