Created for the alpinist, Rab's Infinity G is a specialist down jacket which is lightweight and packable enough for easy transport whilst staying exceptionally warm; perfect for high altitudes and low temperatures.
In the mountains, every decision must be carefully weighed up and striking the balance between what you want and what you can carry is never easy. Combining the durable 7D Pertex Quantum outer fabric with 240g of our highest quality 850 fill power down, the Infinity G is the perfect choice for those looking to maximise warmth at minimal weight.
Highlighting Rab's expertise in down and years of experience in the mountains, the Infinity G's low weight and packability have been achieved by using the latest technology and materials, not from stripping back features. A testament to this is its adjustable helmet-compatible hood, two-way front zip and insulated zip baffle and chin guard.
- Outer: Pertex Quantum GL (100% nylon)
- Inner: 100% nylon
- Insulation: European Goose Down (220g, 850 fillpower, R.D.S. Certified)
- Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Stitch through construction
- Helmet compatible hood with stretch binding, peak and velcro back adjustment
- YKK VISLON 2 way opening front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zip hand-warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Hem drawcord
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Quantum GL Stuffsack
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 438g
You may also like....