The Womens Cirrus Flex Hoodie from Rab is a quick drying, lightweight, outer/midlayer, lightly filled with Cirrus featherless insulation with Thermic stretch fleece panelling for improved breathability and movement. With lycra bound elasticated cuffs and a hem drawcord to ensure the perfect fit and keep the elements out. The left pocket doubles as a stuff sack making this super convenient even when you're not wearing it. A fleece lined chin guard ensures comfort, paired with the under-helmet hood this provides both comfort and performance. Layer with this for year round use.
- Hyperlite rip-stop outer & lining fabric
- Thermic stretch fleece with grid face & brushed back panelling
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation, 95g
- Low profile, under-helmet hood with Thermic panelling & lycra binding
- Fleece lined chin guard
- YKK VISLON front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets.
- Left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 Interior drop-in pockets
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 350g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.