The Women's Ascent 700 Sleeping Bag from Rab, is a mid-weight, down filled sleeping bag that is brilliant for outdoor use in many conditions for wherever your outdoor adventure takes you! The sleeping bag is filled with 650 fill power hydrophobic down meaning that it is well insulated and warm for whatever conditions you are facing with a comfort limit of -8.5 degrees.
The trapezoidal baffle design from Rab also adds to making the sleeping bag as warm as possible meaning it eliminates cold spots and keeps you as warm as possible as well as having an internal collar and hood drawcord. Anatomically designed for women, the wide mummy fit optimizes comfort while the close-fitting neck baffle design and angled foot box ensure either end of the sleeping bag remains snug. This means you can make the sleeping bag fit around you as best possible for a comfortable experience wherever you may be camping.
The glow-in-the-dark puller on the main zip is especially useful when tucking yourself in after a night around the campfire and the compression stuff sack, cotton storage sack and anti-snag zip guard all come together to increase the easy transportation and life of the bag.
- Outer: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon 30D, 49g/m²)
- Insulation: RDS certified European Duck Down (650 fillpower 700g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Comfort limit: -8.5°C
- Internal YKK 3 coil zip stash pocket
- 3/4 length YKK 5 coil main zip with noctilucent puller
- Anti-snag zip guard
- Angled foot box
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Internal collar & hood drawcord
- Wide foot area for extended comfort
- Shape: Wide Mummy
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Pack size: Ø24 x 42cm
- Weight: 1.22kg
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.