The main insulation of the bag comes from 800g of 800 Fill Power European Goose Down stored in baffles. The chest and foot baffles are longitudinal to minimise down migration and maximise warmth, while an internal neck baffle and drawstring hood help reduce any drafts which might cool the bag down.
An anti-snag webbing tape behind the zip ensures a smooth close while an angled foot box ensures your feet are not feeling trapped but instead warm and snug.
- Shell: 30D, 58g/m2 Pertex Endurance (100% nylon ripstop)
- Lining - 30D, 48.5g/m2 Pertex Microlight (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 800g of 800 Fill Power European Goose Down
- Women's specific fit is slightly shorter than the standard length
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Mummy shape
- Face baffle for snug hood fit
- Longitudinal chest and foot baffles to minimise down migration
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- 3/4 length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Left hand zip only
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape Fabric Warp Weft
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Rab sleep limit:
- Internal length: 180cm
- Internal chest width: 73cm
- Internal hip width: 59cm
- Internal foot width: 41cm
- Weight: 1395g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rab could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.
In 1981 the native Scotsman moved to Sheffield to set up Rab. By first deciding how gear should be used, then designing for that use, Rab was able to produce specialist down sleeping bags and jackets with fresh dimension suitable for high performance mountaineering gear, offering products better than any other available at the time.
Jump ahead 25 years and Rab are still at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world. Rab are still to this day designed and produced within the UK, using the highest quality, lightweight materials to create award winning products.