The Rab Vidda jacket is awaterproof and breathable mountain jack design specifically for women. It has a mixture of midweight eVent® 3 layer and heavyweight eVent® 3 layer waterproof fabric. This makes it very breathable so ideal as a mountain jacket. The Vidda offers year round protection and a small packsize. Making it a great option for trecking and mountain walking when bad conditions are expected.
- Weight: 48g/17oz (size UK 12)
- eVent 3L fabric
- Adjustable hood, wired peak and tricot lined collar with roll down anti-snag hook and loop tab
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip with anti-snag hook and loop external storm flap and internal flap with chin guard
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped A-line chest pockets with rain drain
- Waist and hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- YKK AquaGuard is a water-repellent zip. It is created by coating PU on the back of a coil zip. There are three types of film variations: Shiny transparent film, matte transparent film and matte colored film with a high quality appearance.
- YKK VISLON zips are made of injected plastic elements which are far lighter than traditional metal zips.
- eVent fabrics get their unique properties from a proprietary and patented waterproof membrane. Its unique composition allows millions on tiny pores to breath at their full potential. Sweat vents directly to the outside of the fabric in one easy step. They call this Direct Venting Technology.
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.