A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Women's Microlight Vest ideal for use as a layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone vest for day-to-day use. 80g (UK 12) of 750FP Hydrophobic Down provides excellent warmth without compromising on weight, and is protected by a breathable and windproof Pertex® Microlight outer fabric.
The Women's Microlight Vest is a technically featured piece, with YKK zipped pockets throughout, including a chest pocket which doubles as an integrated stuff sack for increased packability. Lycra® bound armholes and a hem drawcord ensure a secure fit for layering use.
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down
- Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini stitch-through construction
- YKK front zip, internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as an integrated stuff sack
- Lycra® bound armholes
- Hem drawcord
- Slim Fit
- Weight: 265g (UK 12)
You may also like....