Rab's Women's Microlight Jacket is a light-weight, weather-resistant down jacket, designed for fast-and-light use in alpine environments or in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Women's Microlight Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, ski touring or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use. 120g (UK 12) of 750FP Hydrophobic Down provides excellent warmth without compromising on weight, and is protected by a breathable and windproof Pertex® Microlight outer fabric.
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down (120g size 12)
- Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK front zip, internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as an integrated stuff sack Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 345g (UK 12)
You may also like....