Rab's Women's Microlight Jacket is a light-weight, weather-resistant down jacket, designed for fast-and-light use in alpine environments or in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Women's Microlight Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, ski touring or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use. 120g (UK 12) of 750FP Hydrophobic Down provides excellent warmth without compromising on weight, and is protected by a breathable and windproof Pertex® Microlight outer fabric.
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down (120g size 12)
- Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK front zip, internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as an integrated stuff sack Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 345g (UK 12)
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.