The Women's Microlight Alpine Jacket is a light-weight, weather-resistant down jacket, designed for climbing use in alpine environments or in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Women's Microlight Alpine Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use. 130g (UK 12) of 750FP Hydrophobic Down provides exceptional warmth without compromising on weight, and is protected by a breathable and windproof PertexÂ® Microlight outer fabric.
- PertexÂ® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down (130g)
- Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with NikwaxÂ®
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled helmet-compatible hood, wired peak
- YKK front zip, internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- LycraÂ® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Slim Fit
- Weight: 405g (UK 12)
- Productcode: A2212632