The Women's Electron Jacket is a mid-weight, technical down jacket, with a water-resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use. The Women's Electron is designed with a stitch-through construction throughout, with varying size baffles to help reduce bulk in key areas and to help eliminate cold spots.
- Weight: 17g/6oz (UK 12)
- 8FP European Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth and features a small-volume helmet-compatible hood
- YKK® VISLON® zips throughout
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Zipped internal security pocket
- Stuff sack
- Pertex®Endurance is a water-resistant, downproof and windproof fabric, with a hydrostatic head of 1mm.
- YKK® VISLON® zips are made of injected plastic elements which are far lighter than traditional metal zippers.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.