The Ascent 500 is a mid-weight, down-filled sleeping bag, designed specifically for regular outdoor use, ideal for those buying their first down sleeping bag.
Using a highly durable Pertex Microlight inner and outer fabric, the Ascent 500 is filled with 500g (standard) of 650FP European Duck Down, and is designed in a user-friendly rectangular shape, ideal for general purpose outdoor use.
The Ascent range of sleeping bags offers great value for the feature set, which is similar to that of the more technical Rab bags, such as internal YKK stash pockets, anti-snag webbing tape and a trapezoidal baffle design to eliminate cold spots.
The Ascent 500 is hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
- Weight: 1025g
- Down fill weight: 500g
- Pertex Microlight inner and outer fabric
- 650FP European Duck Down
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Wide mummy shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Wide foot area for extended comfort
- ¾ length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537: 2012
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Max user height: 170cm / 66.9 inches / 5ft7 / Shoulder width: 73cm / 28.7 inches / Hip width: 67cm / 26.4 inches / Foot width: 50cm / 19.5 inches
You may also like....