The Rab Talon Glove has a short cuff and close fit for technical climbing. It has an eVent waterproof stretch insert, PrimaLoft insulation for warmth and uses Pittards leather across the palm for durability with digital grip enhancement.
- Main: Matrix (88% nylon, 12% spandex, 90 x 150D, 182g/m²)
- Palm: Pittards Armortan Digital leather
- Insert: eVent DValpine
- Lining: Nylon bemberg
- Rear: PrimaLoft Gold (100% polyester, 60g/m²)
- Palm: PrimaLoft Gold Eco with Grip Control (100% polyester, 133g/m²)
- Box finger, pre-curved construction
- Angled cuff with hook and loop closure
- Weight: 180g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.