The Rab Summit 600 is a mid-weight hydrophobic duck down bag ideal for general purpose use. The 600 grams of duck down provide excellent warmth for weight and packs down to take less space in your bag. A Â¾ zip help reduce overall weight and bulk while the water resistant Pertex endurance outer fabric provides protection from condensation keeping you comfortable in variable conditions.
- PertexÂ® Microlight inner and outer fabric
- 600g 650FP European Duck Down
- RabÂ® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with NikwaxÂ®
- Mummy shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal zipped stash pocket
- Pertex Endurance outer fabric
- Â¾ length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape
- Three dimensional insulated collar with internal drawcord
- Improved close fitting neck baffle design
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- Angled foot box
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Limit of Comfort -6.5Â°C
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537: 2012
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works.
Throughout much of the 1970’s Rab could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.
In 1981 the native Scotsman moved to Sheffield to set up Rab. By first deciding how gear should be used, then designing for that use, Rab was able to produce specialist down sleeping bags and jackets with fresh dimension suitable for high performance mountaineering gear, offering products better than any other available at the time.
Jump ahead over 25 years and Rab are still at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world. Rab are still to this day designed and produced within the UK, using the highest quality, lightweight materials to create award winning products; and are ceaselessly committed to Rab’s exacting standards, ingenuity and pioneering spirit.
You may also like...