As the name suggests: the Rab Siltarp 1 is a silicone tarp for one.
Using ripstop Cordura fabric treated with Sil-Coat, a silicone treatment which is impregnated into the nylon so that it can't peel off, the Siltarp is ultralight, waterproof and incredibly strong.
Multiple lightweight webbing loops facilitate a variety of set up options: it can be set up using trekking poles or strung between trees (trekking poles and rigging gear not included).
This versatile bit of kit is ideal for forming part of a lightweight shelter system. Designed for adventure racing - where weight is obviously critical - the Siltarp 2 is also very useful for ultralight backpackers, survivalists, and for emergency use for anybody active in the outdoors.
- Weight: 218g
- Dimensions: 152 x 244 cm (3.75 m²)
- Packed size: 15 x 8cm
- Capacity: 1 person
- Fabric: ultralight Sil-Coat Cordura 30D ripstop (100% nylon impregnated with silicone)
- Hypalon reinforced corners & centre guyline points
- Multiple lightweight webbing loops (for versatile set up options)
- Stuff sack included
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.