The Rab Neutrino 200 is a lightweight bag using 200g of 800 fill power Hydrophobic European goose down ideal for fast & light mountaineering, ultralight backpacking and cycle touring. A lightweight Pertex Quantum inner and outer fabric gives maximum loft for the down, combined with a mummy taper shape, this maximises warmth for minimum weight. The bags are hand-filled in Derbyshire by our experienced fillers - some of whom have been with Rab for 20 years â€“ ensuring unsurpassed quality! The Neutrino 200 is for those users for who where every gram counts.
- Pertex QuantumÂ® outer fabric and inner fabric
- 800FP European Goose Down
- RabÂ® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with NikwaxÂ®
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Â½ Length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Left zip only
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Improved close fitting neck baffle design
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537: 2012
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Limit of Comfort 1.5Â°C
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rab could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.
In 1981 the native Scotsman moved to Sheffield to set up Rab. By first deciding how gear should be used, then designing for that use, Rab was able to produce specialist down sleeping bags and jackets with fresh dimension suitable for high performance mountaineering gear, offering products better than any other available at the time.
Jump ahead 25 years and Rab are still at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world. Rab are still to this day designed and produced within the UK, using the highest quality, lightweight materials to create award winning products.