The Men's Zero G Jacket is a lightweight down jacket built from the ultra-fine 7 denier Pertex Quantum GL fabric. With 1000 fill power down, this jacket will keep you nice and warm in the harshest of conditions. The clever construction keeps the insulation evenly distributed while the semi-elasticated hem and elasticated cuffs offer a great, heat retaining fit. Two zipped hand pockets are great for storing essentials and the insulated hood helps to keep your head warm too.
- Pertex Quantum GL 7d inner and outer superlight fabric
- 1000+FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (130g/4.5oz size L)
- Stitch through midi channel construction
- Down filled hood with flexible polymer peak
- YKK VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK Conceal zip hand-warmer pockets
- Semi-elasticated hem
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Quantum GL Stuff sack
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.