The Mens Votive Jacket from Rab is an essential softshell for active alpine and mountain adventures. Lightweight and hardwearing Matrix softshell has wind resistance and good breathability along with 2-way active stretch. Giving moderate warmth and weather protection and excellent freedom of movement.
- Matrix 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- Stretch nylon face with slick high gauge knit back
- Helmet compatible hood with wire peak
- Roll-away hood tab
- Taped seams for low bulk & comfort
- 2-way opening YKK VISLON front zip with baffle & roll over chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped A-line hand pockets, useable when wearing a harness
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- YKK pit zips for easy venting
- Articulated pre-curved sleeves
- Anti-snag hook & loop cuff adjustment
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 555g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works.
Throughout much of the 1970’s Rab could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.
In 1981 the native Scotsman moved to Sheffield to set up Rab. By first deciding how gear should be used, then designing for that use, Rab was able to produce specialist down sleeping bags and jackets with fresh dimension suitable for high performance mountaineering gear, offering products better than any other available at the time.
Jump ahead over 25 years and Rab are still at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world. Rab are still to this day designed and produced within the UK, using the highest quality, lightweight materials to create award winning products; and are ceaselessly committed to Rab’s exacting standards, ingenuity and pioneering spirit.
You may also like...