The Rab Men's Vista Overshirt is made from a chambray weave fabric with diamond quilted styling that has been pre-washed to give the shirt a well-loved look. The quilting holds a light polyester inslation making the shirt perfect for taking the chill off on winter trips to and from the crag.
- Main: 55% cotton, 45% polyester (115g/m²)
- Lining: 100% organic cotton (150g/m²)
- Insulation: 100% polyester fibre (40g/m²)
- 40g/m² lightweight polyester fibre insulation
- Stitched-through diamond quilted
- Garment washed
- Branded buttons
- Chest pocket with button closure
- Branded woven labels
- Regular fit
- Weight: 583g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.