The Mens Valiance Jacket from Rab is a bonded box-wall construction down-filled jacket with fully waterproof Pertex Shield outer. A protective down jacket for use in tough winter conditions
- Fabric: Outer: Pertex Shield (100% nylon with PU coating) Inner: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- Insulation: European Goose Down (170g, 800 fillpower, R.D.S. Certified)
- Fully taped waterproof outer
- Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Pyrotec synthetic insulation filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- YKK VISLON front zip with internal zip baffle
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Pyrotec synthetic insulation filled slimline cuffs, hook and loop adjustable
- Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 660g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works.
Throughout much of the 1970’s Rab could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.
In 1981 the native Scotsman moved to Sheffield to set up Rab. By first deciding how gear should be used, then designing for that use, Rab was able to produce specialist down sleeping bags and jackets with fresh dimension suitable for high performance mountaineering gear, offering products better than any other available at the time.
Jump ahead over 25 years and Rab are still at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world. Rab are still to this day designed and produced within the UK, using the highest quality, lightweight materials to create award winning products; and are ceaselessly committed to Rab’s exacting standards, ingenuity and pioneering spirit.
You may also like....