Designed in a traditional pullover style, the Synergy Pull-On is an insulated hoody with a large front pouch pocket. Classic inspired styling combined with synthetic insulation lend the Synergy Pull-On to daily use throughout the winter, on the occasions you're not on the hill.
- Fabric: 100% nylon ripstop (40D, 77g/m²)
- Insulation: Cirrus (215g)
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- Insulated fixed hood
- YKK front zip
- Internal insulated zip baffle
- Chin guard
- 1 YKK zipped pouch pocket (doubles as stuff sack)
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elasticated cuffs with snap fastening
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 610g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.