The Rab Men's Spire Pants are midweight Matrix softshell trousers with reinforced knees and insteps for technical mountain use. They fit close to the body but have a diamond gusset and articulated knees for ample freedom of movement, and a brushed tricot inner waistband for comfort. Webbing loops under each hem provide attachment points for under-boot cords.
- Fabric: Matrix DWS (92% nylon, 8% spandex, 80 x 70D, 207g/m²)
- Lining: 54% nylon, 33% polyester, 13% spandex (205g/m²)
- DWR treatment
- Snap waist closure with YKK zipped fly
- Removable webbing belt with low profile buckle
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped thigh pocket
- Diamond gusset
- Articulated knees
- YKK zipped ankle gussets
- Webbing hem loops
- Brushed tricot inner waistband
- Slim fit
- Weight: 545g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.