Channel your inner backcountry woodsman and team the Men's Sanctuary Vest from Rab with a burly plaid shirt for timeless, front-cover style. An effortlessly practical vest for everyday life which mixes rugged good looks with excellent warmth and comfort. Add some hardy trousers and you’re ready for the wilds of the world.
- Main: 100% polyester, 83g/m2
- Lining: 100% nylon ripstop
- Insulation: 140g of 650 fill power hydrophobic duck down
- Shower and wind resistant
- Fluorocarbon free down
- Stitch through baffle construction
- Full length front zip with insulated snap down baffle
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- 1 internal pocket
- Snap closures
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Weight: 435g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.