Weatherproof, durable, dependably warm trousers for use in cold conditions, the Photon Pants are filled with Primaloft insulation to keep the temperature up and the weight down.
Perfect for long periods of inactivity (standing onthe touchlines or watching winter wildlife, for example), the Photons are nevertheless reinforced at the knees, seat and ankles to guard aginst the abrasions of more active pursuits too.
- Outer: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon 6, 39g/m2)
- Inner: 100% nylon ripstop
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold (100g/m2)
- Reinforced seat, knees and kick patches
- Full-length YKK separating side zips with internal insulated baffle
- YKK zipped fly
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets, tricot lined
- Elasticated rear waistband
- Belt loops
- Snap waist and hem closures
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Relaxed
- Weight: 530g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.