Designed with the view to excel in cold and damp conditions, the Mens Nimbus Jacket from Rab is a superb choice for an insulating layer that can perform in wet and windy situations. With a Pertex Quantum outer fabric, the Nimbus Jacket offers superb wind-proofing while maintaining a high standard of breathability to keep your body temperature controlled when you need it most.
This theme continues with the insulation; rather than using a traditional down insulation that loses loft and warmth when wet, Rab have opted to use a 3M featherless synthetic insulation system that replicates the loft structure of traditional down. This is implemented so as to trap your natural body warmth while maintaining its integrity when damp or wet. This ensures that you maintain the insulating properties of the jacket even if you get caught out in a sudden downpour which is crucial in our British climate.
The hood is a helmet compatible cut which can fit both under or over a helmet depending on personal preference with a stretch peak to keep you sealed off from the elements. The theme of functionality continues with numerous pockets for your possessions while the hand pockets double as a stuff sack for easy and compact storage so you can utilise your pack space to the maximum.
The Mens Nimbus Jacket from Rab is a staff favourite here at Snow + Rock and it’s easy to see why when you get it in your hands. With numerous functional features, as well as great all-weather insulation properties in an affordable package, the Nimbus could be the insulated jacket for your next outdoor adventure.
- Pertex Quantum windproof outer fabric
- Hyperlite 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation, 233g
- Stitch-through mini-baffles
- Over or under helmet hood with stretch binding & peak
- YKK VISLON front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- Left side pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 502g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.