The Men’s Nebula Jacket from Rab is a quick drying, synthetic insulated jacket, using Cirrus insulation by 3M, designed as a technical all-rounder perfect for climbing and winter walking.
Cirrus is a breakthrough in insulation technology which combines almost all the key benefits of natural down and synthetic fillings, whilst avoiding their limitations. Key technical features of the jacket include a helmet compatible hood for climbing use, a Pertex Endurance outer fabric and YKK zips throughout along with two zipped handwarmer pockets for convenience.
Designed as an all-round cold weather piece, with the technical feature set offering the flexibility of using the jacket as a winter climbing and belay jacket.
- Shell: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% nylon air-permeable
- Insulation: 244g of Cirrus powered by 3M
- Stitch through mini-baffle construction
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- YKK Vislon front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets, left side doubles as an integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated lyrca cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 620g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.