The Men’s Microlight Summit Jacket from Rab is a warm, down insulated outdoor jacket that is suitable for any adventure from alpine treks all the way to casually wearing around town. This down jacket is made from 750 fill hydrophobic goose down which means that it is water resistant so that you can stay comfortable for longer in harsh weather conditions. The new Summit Outdoor Jacket also features a seamless Pertex Quantum Infinity construction meaning that there is no stitching, this leads to benefits such as improved heat retention and overall improved weather resistance. The Microlight Alpine Summit is not only comfortable but also versatile, you can use the jacket as a functional mid-layer or simply wear the jacket on its own. It also features a fully helmet compatible hood, so you can climb the hardest of peaks with complete safety while maintaining your comfort. No matter where your adventure takes you, from climbing the Summit of Snowdon to lounging around the campfire with friends, the Rab Microlight Summit Outdoor jacket is there for you.
- Pre baffled seamless build Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave fabric
- R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (750 fillpower, 143g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Stretch nylon cuff allowing sleeves to be rolled up
- Full helmet compatible hood with laminated brim & flexible polymer peak
- Internal stretch bound hood seams
- Internal stretch hood gaiter to seal out wind & improve fit around face
- 2 way YKK VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle & chin guard
- YKK VISLON harness compatible hand pockets
- Internal YKK reverse coil zipped pocket
- Tonal outer branding
- Long length
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 455g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.