The Men's Latok Bib Pants from Rab are durable, hard-wearing waterproof pants that will keep you protected whether it is lashing down with rain or waist-deep in powder snow. Utilising eVent fabric combined with Kevlar, Matrix and Cordura sections for excellent breathability as well as wet weather protection you get the best of the best exactly where you need it.
They are perfect for a huge range of winter activities from ski-ing to ice-climbing but can also be used for hill-walking if you know it's going to really pour it down all day. Perfect for layering over a pair of warm and cosy baselayers when the temperature falls and the adjustable braces can help you get the perfect fit or simply be removed if you'd rather not use them.
- Main: eVent, DVexpedition 3L with grid backer
- Bib: Matrix
- Waterproof & breathable
- Detachable, adjustable braces
- Full length 2-way YKK side zips with internal storm flap
- Part-elasticated waist with integrated webbing belt
- 2-way, YKK front fly zip
- 2 YKK zipped chest pockets
- YKK zipped bellowed, thigh pocket
- All Mountain Hem with zipped ankle gusset
- Drawcord at hem with articulated, secure lace hook
- Knee articulation
- Crampon patches at inner, lower leg
- Inner ankle gaiters with snap button & velcro fasten
- Underboot cord attachment points
You may also like....