Built to give total wet weather protection, the Men's Kangri GTX Pants from Rab are ideal for long days in the mountains. Made from hardwearing 70D GORE-TEX, they have a closefitting cut and versatile design that’s perfect for winter hillwalking and long-distance treks.
Balancing protection and comfort, articulated knees and an adjustable waist give a secure fit allowing unrestricted movement. Features such as the one-handed adjustable hem are simple but refined and have been thought through to maximise practicality in poor weather. Full-length 2-way YKK AquaGuard side zips make the Kangri GTX Pants easy to put on over high volume mountain boots and work well with the snap-close hem when venting on steep ground.
- GORE-TEX 3L construction waterproof technology (70D)
- Hook and loop waist tab adjustment
- 2 way YKK AquaGuard front / fly zip
- Full length 2-way YKK AquaGuard side zips with internal storm guard
- Elasticated cuff drawcord with one hand adjustment system
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 505g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.