The Electron is a mid-weight technical down vest, with a water-resistant Pertex outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use.
Using the same high-quality 800FP RDS Certified European Goose Down as our Electron Jacket this vest offers high levels of emergency warmth and protection for the mountains. A combination of midi and mini baffle sizes allows for controlled down migration and elasticated arm holes allow for maximum freedom of movement and reaches when climbing.
- Pertex Endurance outer fabric
- 100% nylon interior
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose down (120g/oz in size L)
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Stitch through midi channels on torso
- Stitch through mini channels on sides
- YKK Vislon front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK Vislon hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK VISLON zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven armholes
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.