The Electron Jacket is a mid-weight, technical down jacket, with a water-resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use. The Electron is designed with a stitch-through construction throughout, with varying size baffles to help reduce bulk in key areas and to help eliminate cold spots.
190g/7oz (size Large) of 800FP European Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth and features a small-volume helmet-compatible hood. Key technical features include YKK® VISLON® zips throughout, elasticated stretch woven cuffs and a zipped internal security pocket.
The Electron Jacket is designed for cold weather climbing and mountain use, however with high levels of comfort and packability, it is suitable for day-to-day winter use.
- Outer: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon, 20D, 38g/m²)
- Inner: 100% nylon ripstop (100% nylon, 20d, 38g/m²)
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Goose Down (800 fill power, 190g)
- Stitch through midi-baffles on torso, back and hood
- Stitch through mini-baffles on sides and arms
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK Flat Vislon front zip
- Insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK Flat Vislon zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 500g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.