High-quality insulation with casual styling. The Rab Men's Downtime Shirt has narrow, stitch-through baffles filled with 650-fill-power European duck down that has a Nikwax hydrophobic treatment to resist moisture.
- Main: 100% nylon ripstop (40D, 77g/m²)
- Lining: 100% nylon ripstop (20D, 38g/m²)
- Insulation: Nikwax Hydrophobic Down (125g, 650 fill power)
- Micro channel quilting
- DWR treatment
- Branded snap button front fastening
- 2 chest pockets with snap fastening
- Snap bitton cuff fastenings
- Branded woven label
- Regular fit
- Weight: 402g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.