Durable and hardwearing, the Rab Men's Asylum Jacket will ensure you stay toasty warm on cold days at the crag. Whether you are between routes enjoying a flask of tea pondering your next challenge or you are belaying a partner as they push their boundries, it's important to stay warm and this jacket will help you do just that.
A full length 2-way zip at the front of the jacket allows you full access to your harness by zipping from the bottom up, this allows you to maximise the warmth at the top of the jacket by being able to keep it zipped up. The hook & loop adjustment tabs at the cuff are great for keeping the cuffs of the jacket away from your hands and the eskimo style hood will shroud your head to keep you feeling toasty. A regular fit lets you wear the jacket over a base and mid layer.
- Fabric: Pertex Classic (100% nylon, 70D, 80g/m²)
- DWR treatment
- Stitch through construction
- Down filled Eskimo style hood with hook & loop volume adjuster
- High collar with tricot lining
- 2-way YKK Flat Vislon front zip
- Insulated zip baffle
- Chin guard
- 2 YKK Flat Vislon zipped hand-warmer pockets
- 2 large internal mesh pockets
- Part-elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook & loop adjustment
- Polartec Power Stretch Pro internal cuff
- Hem drawcord
- Regular fit
- Weight: 1,016g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.