The Rab Menâ€™s Xenon Jacket is lightweight, and highly compressible providing incredible warmth due to its PrimaloftÂ® One insulation making it idea for alpine or multi-pitch rock routes. The simple, clean design reduces weight and bulk whilst the remarkably durable PertexÂ® QuantumÂ® 10d outer shell offers weather resistance in light rain and snow. The Xenon jacket can be packed easily into its own chest pocket, which can then be clipped to a harness or stowed in your pack, perfect for anyone who likes to travel light in the mountains without sacrificing function or performance.
- PertexÂ® QuantumGLÂ® 10D ultra light rip stop nylon outer and lining
- Light 60g PrimaloftÂ® One in body, sleeves and hood
- Lycra bound hood fits snugly under a helmet.
- 1-way YKK front zip with internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets and 1 YKK zipped chest pocket
- Double exit hem drawcord
- Packs away into chest pocket
- Short cut
You may also like....