Rab's Strata Hoodie is a light-weight, versatile jacket, using innovative Polartec Alpha synthetic insulation, designed for alpine climbing and fast-moving outdoor activities. Combining extremely breathable Polartec Alpha synthetic insulation with a wind and water-resistant Pertex Microlight outer, the Strata Hoodie offers a unique level of active warmth.
Innovative insulation and technical features including an over or under-helmet hood, integrated stuff sack and zoned panels throughout, lend the Strata Hoodie to any activity where warmth and breathability are paramount. Extensively tested by Rab athletes in conditions as harsh as Arctic Norway, the Strata range revolutionises how synthetic insulation is used in the mountains.
- Polartec Alpha
- Pertex Microlight outer
- Zoned woven nylon and polyester mesh lining
- Polartec Alpha insulation
- Zoned fabrics & insulation
- Over or under helmet hood, Lycra bound
- YKK front zip, chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 465g