Rab's Positron Jacket is a warm, water resistant and durable synthetic insulated jacket. Using 800FP European Goose Down, you'll be toasty and warm, no matter what the weather outside is doing.
Featuring a helmet compatible hood with face baffle and wired peak, YKK VISLON AquaGuard 2 way front zip with insulated zip baffle and stitch through construction on sides and arms. The Positron Jacket is a technical down jacket with zoned construction, to optimise warmth and mobility. With a Pertex Endurance shell, it provides cold weather protection from mother nature.
- Pertex Endurance outer fabric: 100% PES
- 100% nylon ripstop inner
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose down (275g/10oz in size L)
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Boxwall construction on torso, back and hood
- Stitch through construction on sides and arms
- Helmet compatible hood with face baffle and wired peak
- YKK VISLON AquaGuard 2-way front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK VISLON AquaGuard handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.