Rab's Positron Jacket is a warm, water resistant and durable synthetic insulated jacket. Using 800FP European Goose Down, you'll be toasty and warm, no matter what the weather outside is doing.
Featuring a helmet compatible hood with face baffle and wired peak, YKK VISLON AquaGuard 2 way front zip with insulated zip baffle and stitch through construction on sides and arms. The Positron Jacket is a technical down jacket with zoned construction, to optimise warmth and mobility. With a Pertex Endurance shell, it provides cold weather protection from mother nature.
- Pertex Endurance outer fabric: 100% PES
- 100% nylon ripstop inner
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose down (275g/10oz in size L)
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Boxwall construction on torso, back and hood
- Stitch through construction on sides and arms
- Helmet compatible hood with face baffle and wired peak
- YKK VISLON AquaGuard 2-way front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK VISLON AquaGuard handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
You may also like....