Rab's Positron Jacket is a warm, water resistant and durable synthetic insulated jacket. Using 800FP European Goose Down, you'll be toasty and warm, no matter what the weather outside is doing.
Featuring a helmet compatible hood with face baffle and wired peak, YKK VISLON AquaGuard 2 way front zip with insulated zip baffle and stitch through construction on sides and arms. The Positron Jacket is a technical down jacket with zoned construction, to optimise warmth and mobility. With a Pertex Endurance shell, it provides cold weather protection from mother nature.
- Pertex Endurance outer fabric: 100% PES
- 100% nylon ripstop inner
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose down (275g/10oz in size L)
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Boxwall construction on torso, back and hood
- Stitch through construction on sides and arms
- Helmet compatible hood with face baffle and wired peak
- YKK VISLON AquaGuard 2-way front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK VISLON AquaGuard handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rab could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.
In 1981 the native Scotsman moved to Sheffield to set up Rab. By first deciding how gear should be used, then designing for that use, Rab was able to produce specialist down sleeping bags and jackets with fresh dimension suitable for high performance mountaineering gear, offering products better than any other available at the time.
Jump ahead 25 years and Rab are still at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world. Rab are still to this day designed and produced within the UK, using the highest quality, lightweight materials to create award winning products.