Rab's Photon X Jacket is a warm, water resistant and durable synthetic insulated jacket with Primaloft Gold Insulation and Pertex Endurance shell for winter belays or for use in cold, damp conditions. Nylon taslan reinforced shoulders, elbows, forearm and cuffs ensure the Photon X will withstand harsh use, in the outdoors.
Primaloft Gold, in combination with Pertex Quantum, provides excellent warmth in the Photon X Jacket without compromising on weight and is protected by breathable and windproof Pertex Endurance outer fabric. The Photon X Jacket features a helmet compatible hood, with wired peak and tricot lined collar with roll down anti-snag velcro tab, 2-way YKK VISLON AquaGuard front zip with insulated internal zip baffle with chin guard and a zipped Napoleon chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack.
- Pertex Endurance outer fabric and lining in hood
- Pertex Quantum lining in body
- Zoned Insulation
- Nylon taslan reinforced shoulders, elbows, forearm and cuffs
- Helmet compatible hood, with wired peak and tricot lined collar
- 2-way YKK VISLON AquaGuard front zip
- 1 YKK AquaGuard large, zipped Napoleon chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack
- 2 YKK calendered zipped side pockets, 2 internal open mesh pockets
- Anti-snag velcro adjustable cuffs
- Reflective trim
- Hem drawcord
- Regular Fit (sized for overlayering)
- Weight: 670g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.