The Rab Menâ€™s Offwidth Shorts are hard wearing cotton/nylon blend ideal for climbing and relaxing in hot weather. The fabric blend gives you the comfortable feel of cotton and the durability of nylon while the clean technical design and relaxed fit ensure they donâ€™t look out of place at the crag or in town.
- Sanded Cotton-Nylon fabric
- Durable slotted button front waist closure
- 2 open hand pockets with reinforced openings and double thickness pocket lining
- 1 ticket pocket
- 1 phone pocket inside right pocket
- 2 rear open pockets with reinforced openings
- Tough and durable flat fell inside leg and back rise seams
- Rivets at stress points
- Inside seam 28cm/11inches
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.