The Rab Menâ€™s Offwidth Pant are tough, mid-weight cotton-nylon pants for climbing and general use. The fabric blend gives you the comfortable feel of cotton and the durability of nylon while the clean technical design and relaxed fit ensures they wonâ€™t cramp your style at the crag or in town.
- Sanded Cotton-Nylon fabric
- Durable slotted button front waist closure
- 2 open hand pockets with reinforced openings and double thickness pocket lining
- 1 ticket pocket
- 1 phone pocket inside right pocket
- 2 rear open pockets with reinforced openings
- Tough and durable flat fell inside leg and back rise seams
- Knee articulation
- Reinforced rear hem
- Rivets at stress points
- Inside seam 81cm/32 inches
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.