The Neo Guide Pant is designed to protect from the elements during alpine ski descents, climbing and mountaineering. The construction of the garment features a mix of heavy and mid-weight of PolartecÂ® NeoshellÂ® 3 â€“layer fabric with stretch for active movement. Added features include removable braces, internal snow gaiter and internal storm flap system.
- PolartecÂ® NeoshellÂ® 3L fabric with stretch
- Weight: 635g
- YKK AquaGuardÂ® zip fly
- Double-snap closure at tricot lined, part elasticated waistband
- Belt loops and removable, adjustable braces
- Key loop inside pocket
- 2 YKK VISLONÂ® AquaGuardÂ® handwarmer pockets
- 2 YKK AquaGuardÂ® 3/4 side zips
- 3 zip venting pullers
- Knee articulation
- Kick patches
- Split internal snow gaiter at hem with gripper elastic and under-boot attachment
- Reflective trim
- Regular fit
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.