Rab's Microlight Vest is a light-weight, weather-resistant down vest, designed to provide core warmth for a range of activities from fast-and-light alpine activities, to mountain marathons and day-to-day use. A mini stitch-through baffle construction and uncluttered design, makes the Microlight Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or stand-alone use.
750FP Hydrophobic Down, provides excellent warmth without compromising on weight and is protected by breathable and windproof Pertex® Microlight outer fabric. The Microlight vest features YKK zipped pockets throughout, including an integrated stuff sack, using the chest pocket and Lycra® bound armholes, for secure layering use.
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down
- Hydrophobic Down
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK front zip, internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as an integrated stuff sack
- Lycra® armholes
- Hem drawcord
- Slim Fit
- Weight: 265g
You may also like....