Rab's Microlight Alpine Jacket is a light-weight, weather-resistant down jacket, designed for climbing use in alpine environments or in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns. A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design makes the Microlight Alpine Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use.
750FP Hydrophobic Down provides exceptional warmth, without compromising on weight and is protected by a breathable and windproof Pertex® Microlight outer fabric. The Microlight Alpine Jacket host a number of features including a down-filled hood, YKK zipped pockets throughout and Lycra® bound cuffs for comfortable layering use.
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down
- Hydrophobic Down
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled helmet-compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK front zip and internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket which doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 445g