The Rab Menâ€™s Latok Salopette is a made from technical, midweight eVentÂ® 3 layer fabric offering fantastic waterproof performance with high levels of breathability making them the perfect accompaniment to the Latok jacket. Dynamic SchoellerÂ® WB400 fabric is used in the bib area for further enhanced breathability and comfort whilst heavyweight eVentÂ® sections provide abrasion resistance. Fully adjustable braces are positioned in such a way that the whole seat can be dropped for toilet breaks - so no need to remove the whole salopette, and full length side zips make for easy removal at the end of the day. The Latok Salopette is ideal for winter mountain use whether you are climbing or walking and the fit and features mean it is also suitable for use in polar regions or at altitude.
- Constructed from midweight eVentÂ® 3 layer fabric with heavyweight eVentÂ® fabric zones to provide extra abrasion resistance in key areas
- Dynamic SchoellerÂ® WB400 fabric in bib area for enhanced breathability and comfort
- Adjustable braces
- Brace positioning means seat can be dropped at back for toilet breaks
- Full length YKK water resistant leg zips
- Diamond crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
- 2-way YKK front zip allowing venting and fly use
- 2 chest storage pockets
- SchoellerÂ® Keprotec reinforcement instep
- Inside leg length 85cm (L)
You may also like....