Rab's Latok Alpine Jacket is a technical, mid-weight eVent waterproof, offering wet weather protection, no matter what the adventure is. Whether you're alpine climbing in winter, taking part in a multi-day backpacking trip or hill-walking in the UK, the Latok Alpine Jacket is the perfect choice. Tough and durable 3L eVent fabric, offers superior levels of breathability. The Latok Alpine Jacket hosts a number of features including a helmet-compatible hood, with a roll-down Velcro tab, tricot lined collar, reflective trim and a 2-way YKK AquaGuard font zip, with storm flap.
A solid choice for mountaineers who love to get out in all conditions and push their boundries while being able to completely trust their kit.
- eVent® Waterproof Technology, DValpine™ fabric (3L)
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak and tricot lined collar with roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip with dual internal storm flap system
- 2 YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® zipped A-line chest pockets with rain drains
- 1 YKK® zipped internal bonded pocket
- Full venting YKK® AquaGuard® Escape Artist™ pit zips
- Anti-snag velcro adjustable cuffs
- Waist and hem drawcord
- Waterproofing: 10,000mm
- Durable Water Repellent Finish: 80/20 (Excellent)
- Breathability: 136g/m2
- Reflective trim
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 515g (Large)
Fabric: 40d, 100% nylon
You may also like....