Rab's Latok Alpine Jacket is a technical, mid-weight eVent waterproof, offering wet weather protection, no matter what the adventure is. Whether you're alpine climbing in winter, taking part in a multi-day backpacking trip or hill-walking in the UK, the Latok Alpine Jacket is the perfect choice. Tough and durable 3L eVent fabric, offers superior levels of breathability. The Latok Alpine Jacket hosts a number of features including a helmet-compatible hood, with a roll-down Velcro tab, tricot lined collar, reflective trim and a 2-way YKK AquaGuard font zip, with storm flap.
A solid choice for mountaineers who love to get out in all conditions and push their boundries while being able to completely trust their kit.
- eVent® Waterproof Technology, DValpine™ fabric (3L)
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak and tricot lined collar with roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip with dual internal storm flap system
- 2 YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® zipped A-line chest pockets with rain drains
- 1 YKK® zipped internal bonded pocket
- Full venting YKK® AquaGuard® Escape Artist™ pit zips
- Anti-snag velcro adjustable cuffs
- Waist and hem drawcord
- Waterproofing: 10,000mm
- Durable Water Repellent Finish: 80/20 (Excellent)
- Breathability: 136g/m2
- Reflective trim
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 515g (Large)
Fabric: 40d, 100% nylon
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rob could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.